University Student Apartments

We are now accepting applications for spring 2017! Click here to apply now!

Welcome to the University Student Apartments, Residential Life's on-campus apartment housing. Please note that apartments are available only for enrolled MU students who meet one of the following criteria: 

  • Married students
  • Students with children
  • Single graduate students
  • Students over the age of 21.

If at least one of those describes you, you can apply to live in one of the three apartment properties owned and operated by the Department of Residential Life. If you do not meet one of these criteria, check out our Residence Halls page for more information about living in a hall.


Manor House

Manor House photo

Tara Apartments

Tara Apartments photo

University Heights

University Heights photo


New for 2016-17 - Single Graduate Student Housing at Tiger Reserve

Tiger Reserve photo

Check out the page for more information. Single graduate students only.

If you're ready to apply, visit our application page.


Notice to Vacate

Renewal notices for contracts ending May 27, 2016 were sent out on January 22.  The deadline to renew was Monday, February 29, 2016. Per your signed contract, failure to provide 90 day written intent to vacate notice by February 29, 2016, results in a $200 fee.

If you intend to move out of the University Student Apartments, you must provide us with notice. More information can be found in our Rules and Regulations section (see the sections on "Check-in/-out" and "Failure to Vacate"). 

You can notify us online of your intent to leave University Student Apartments by filling out our Notice of Intent to Vacate form.